Here’s How to Maintain Smooth Feet…
Kill the Calluses
Who doesn’t love to maintain smooth and silky feet all the time? It’s not so easy, though.
Do you find yourself riddled with foot corns and calluses?
They are our body’s natural response to unnatural pressure.
Read on to find out more:
What causes corns and calluses?
- Ill-fitting shoes that are either too tight or too loose
- Narrow or pointy-toed shoes
- High heels
- Structural problems of the foot including hammer toes, bunions, lack of fatty padding on the ball of the foot
How to avoid callus formation on your feet?
- Have your shoes properly fitted
- Avoid wearing very high heels
- Wear mid-high heels that are no more than 2 inches high
- Make sure shoes have well-padded insoles
- There are many good insoles available in the foot care aisle of a well-stocked pharmacy
- Apply moisturizer to affected areas
- Use a moisturizer that contains urea since this is especially effective.
- If you have bunions, hammertoes or wide feet, make sure your shoes comfortably accommodate them
- While showering or bathing, use a pumice stone to gently exfoliate dry, rough patches
- Have your corns and calluses reduced by a certified foot care professional who is trained to do so
Now that you have the tips to develop feet smooth as silk, you’ll need some cute slippers to put on.
Check out these lovely piggy slippers in which you can loaf around at home.
Visit our store today!